Hand Stitches for the Craft-Curious

This class is now full!.. please watch for other classes coming soon!

Today I am crushing all over the work of Bari J and her new hand embroidery site We Love French Knots and so thrilled to announce that we will be using her sampler for the very first hand stitching class!



Have you wanted to learn the art of hand stitching in a relaxed no pressure enviroment? Well this will be the class for you!  This class is open to those who are totally new to stitching and to those who are ready to come back to a possibly long forgotten hobby.


Thursday September 29th 6-8:30 pm


This will be an adults only class but have no fear we will be scheduling a kids class soon!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that sampler!? I love love love hand embroidery. Not that I *need* to take a class, but if I was anywhere near you, I'd sign up in a shot. Good on you, girl!

    ReplyDelete