New Price- Sew Nice!


Take a moment to swoon and even better I scored a seriously great price on it!


 I heard from quite a few of you that you really wanted to take the Scarf Class but the price was just too steep- I totally hear you.  While I LOVE the voile that I used I know it is expensieeeevveee and thus not really the right price point for making a lot of scarves to give as gifts. 

Well behold a gift from the fabric gods...  I scored 5 yards of this London Voile ( 100% cotton) for an amazing price that is going to allow me to lower the price of the class and still feed my family!

The hitch is that I only have enough of this for 4 class participants, I have another pattern on order but not sure if I will get it in time ... but 4 lucky people  get the chance at the class for the smacking hot deal price of $17 each.  Of course if you want to use the other fabric ( which I LOVE)  that is all good too!...

So there you go - sew nice at a new price  and of course if you want to bring your own fabric there is an option for that too! ... so sign up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment