Embroidery Software - BES Embroidery Lettering Software



BES Embroidery Lettering Software


Embroidery software is a personal choice with a lot of options on the market. I thought today I would tell you a bit about one that I will be teaching this month!  

For those who would like multiple monogramming options with a bit of design finesse on the side I am really happy to point you towards BES Embroidery Lettering software made by Brother.  You can think of this as the little sister program to full powered P. E. Design NEXT. This software is usable no matter what type of embroidery machine you have due to it's ability to save to common embroidery file types. It also has a price point that is about 1/3 of that of the big programs!

BES is a very comprehensive program that gives the power and tools used in the big-dog programs scaled back to something much more on useful for someone who is never going to want to digitize their own designs. 

The main competitor to BES is Monogram Wizard which while also a great program (I also own it) has some serious limitations when it comes to text sizing and adjusting density to meet the needs of unusual surfaces.  For those who do not want endless choice this can be a good thing but I found it a bit restrictive in some situations.

Monogramming and beautiful fonts are the mainstay of anyone who embroiders and BES gives me more of the control I want also with the ability to do some  select editing on the fly when I am not interested in taking the time to move over into my bigger programs.   

I will teaching BES classes this month at Chattanooga Sewing and would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the software and it's ability, just drop me a note!


3 comments:

  1. Really, really wish they had a font guide tho with ALL letters in each font. That would be so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. كيف الحصول على البرنامج

    ReplyDelete
  3. In free-motion machine embroidery, embroidered designs are created by using a basic zigzag sewing machine. As it is used primarily for tailoring, this type of machine lacks the automated features of a specialized machine.
    Embroidery Digitizing

    ReplyDelete