Cowboys RULE

Hello to all my FANTASTIC students!.. I am thrilled to have had such a great class with you doing the ~Little Cowboy~ or Little Cowgirl Embroidery design.  As promised I have a BONUS for you.. this is another 5x7 In the hoop Applique design.  This one is much more complex due to all the trimming but I know you will enjoy the finished project.  In the file there will be a COWBOY and GIRL version. 


As a quick review

Hoop your stabilizer

Attach the item to be embroidered

Lay on the fashion fabric to cover the whole hooped area
Run the first step
Trim with hoop FLAT on the table
Return hoop to machine and run remaining steps. 



Happy Stitching and please check back here and join my FB page for updates on classes at both onsite and offsite locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment